CELT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Rise of The Exiles

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?

Go down 
3 posters

How often do you PvP?
I spend all my time in HA/GvG etc......
How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_lcap67%How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
80% PvP - 20% PvE
How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_lcap21%How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
60% PvP - 40% PvE
How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_lcap8%How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
50/50
How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_lcap0%How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
40% PvP - 60% PvE
How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_lcap0%How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
20% PvP - 80% PvE
 0% [ 0 ]
I spend all my time in PvE (I'm in the wrong guild)
How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_lcap4%How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Character sheet
Profession: Me/x
Fame Rank/x: r5

How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? Empty
PostSubject: How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?   How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Last edited by Lyra Dendera on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?   How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:09 am

I couldn't give an accurate answer to the poll. I spend 100% of my time doing PvP. The problem is I do TA and RA on top of HA and GvG.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Character sheet
Profession: Me/x
Fame Rank/x: r5

PostSubject: Re: How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?   How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

I'll rephrase the question ...
Back to top Go down
Vael

Vael

Character sheet
Profession:
Fame Rank/x:

PostSubject: Re: How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?   How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm

any way to find out who posted these? *gets kick button ready*

well tbh it doesnt matter if they do 20% pvp and 80% pve IF they HA when the guild needs 'em. thats what the guilds about isnt it? guild HA groups ^^

(well maybe not 20-80 but u get my point)
Back to top Go down
sypthe

sypthe

Character sheet
Profession: W/x
Fame Rank/x: 3

PostSubject: Re: How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?   How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:13 pm

atm i think 99%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE?   How much time do you spend in PvP or PvE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CELT :: PvP - Player vs Player :: How often do you PvP ?-
Jump to: