CELT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Rise of The Exiles

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soo... quick question for you all

Go down 
3 posters

What is your favorite type of music?
Pop (Includes: The worst music ever made)
Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_lcap0%Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rock (Includes: Poprock and some mixes)
Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_lcap17%Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Metal (Includes: death, thrash, black, heavy)
Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_lcap33%Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Dance
Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_lcap0%Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Techno
Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_lcap17%Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Other (Specify band names and what the genre is)
 0% [ 0 ]
I want waffles... NOW!
Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_lcap33%Soo... quick question for you all I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sane

Sane

Character sheet
Profession:
Fame Rank/x:

Soo... quick question for you all Empty
PostSubject: Soo... quick question for you all   Soo... quick question for you all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Welcome to sanes supermassivly biased poll on what your type of music is!

This is purely to see what others like thats all.

(this has nothing to do with me puting you on my secret hit-list study )
Back to top Go down
Its Renzo Again

Character sheet
Profession:
Fame Rank/x: Rank 2 and rising:D

PostSubject: and my favourite music is.....   Soo... quick question for you all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:09 am

My favourite music is rock and house. Vato gonzalez mixtape 3 ftw

I also like music like The Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers and other rock stuff!!

First reply lol....
Back to top Go down
sypthe

sypthe

Character sheet
Profession: W/x
Fame Rank/x: 3

PostSubject: Re: Soo... quick question for you all   Soo... quick question for you all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:44 pm

<<<< hardstyle /doh

D-block & S-te-fan, noisecontrollers, headhunterz, showtek, zatox & activator, coone, isaac, prophet, abject, southstylers, deepack, davide sonar, josh and wesz, glowiej, technoboy, the pitcher, a-lusion, jdx, the hose (and ofcourse my own remixes =D)

and i like hard rock to (not that mutch) Razz

wee!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo... quick question for you all   Soo... quick question for you all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soo... quick question for you all
Page 1 of 1